UFC vice president of regulatory affairs Marc Ratner released the results of the UFC 147: Silva vs. Franklin II post-fight drug tests. All 22 fighters who competed passed the tests.
UFC 147 took place in Brazil, so the UFC used an independent testing company to provide the drug tests. Wanderlei Silva lost to Rich Franklin in the main event, while two Ultimate Fighter: Brazil champions were crowned on the night.
Tests were conducted for illegal recreational drugs and performance enhancing drugs that the fighters may have taken.
- "UFC On Fuel TV: Munoz Vs. Weidman" Results
- Stephan Bonnar Talks Around Retirement Question
- Dana White Not Sure Who Will Face Anderson Silva Next, Unhappy With Late Stoppage In Main Event
- Ross Pearson, George Sotiropoulos Named TUF: The Smashes Coaches
- UFC On FUEL 4 Bonuses Awarded To Te Huna, Beltran Weidman, Caceres
- Video: "UFC On Fuel TV: Munoz Vs. Weidman" Post-Fight Press Conference
- Jon Fitch Looking To Return In September
- Statement Made: Chris Weidman Stops Mark Munoz, Calls For Anderson Silva
- UFC On FUEL 4: Mark Munoz Vs. Chris Weidman
- James Te Huna Pounds Joey Beltran, Picks Up Victory
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.