The early numbers for UFC 146: Dos Santos vs. Mir are in, with the event drawing a reported audience of 14,592 for a live gate of $3.4 million.
UFC 146 went down Saturday from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada and featured the promotion's first ever all-heavyweight fight card. The gambit paid off for the UFC, with the card more than delivering on the excitement.
In the main event, UFC heavyweight champ Junior dos Santos defended his belt for the first time with a second-round knockout over former champion Frank Mir. With the win, dos Santos likely set himself up for a rematch with the man he defeated to claim the belt, Cain Velasquez.
In other action, Velasquez got back in the win column with an impressive first-round TKO over Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva.
For full results from the event, click here.
- Dan Hardy: “I Feel Like That Was My UFC Debut”
- UFC's Alan Belcher Gives Webinar For Leglock Defense
- Mayhem Miller Talks Backstage Incident, Retirement
- Report: Anderson Silva Has Injured His Knee
- Video: Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic Wins By KO At K-1 Rising
- Big Country Sticks It To Bosses With UFC 146 Win
- Alistair Overeem Likely To Remain Top Contender After Suspension
- Dana White Confirms Nottingham Fight Card
- Video: Junior Dos Santos Vs. Frank Mir Highlights
- Dana White Talks Arianny Celeste's Arrest
- Video: Cain Velasquez Vs. Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva Highlights
- Dana White Hints At Brock Lesnar's Return
- Jason "Mayhem" Miller Cut From UFC
- Vitor Belfort Out Of UFC 147 With Broken Hand
- 'UFC 146: Dos Santos Vs. Mir' Live Gate And Attendance
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.