UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos, former two-time champion Frank Mir and ex-champ Cain Velasquez all topped the charts in terms of fighter salaries released from this past Saturday's UFC 146: Dos Santos vs. Mir card. The numbers were confirmed by MMAjunkie.com with the Nevada Athletic Commission.
Dos Santos, Mir and Velasquez each earned $200,000, with Velasquez securing his payment with a win bonus of $100,000. JDS and Mir each had base payments of $200,000.
The numbers, as usual, do not include any kind of fighter bonuses or sponsor money handed out. All total, the payday for the card was over $1.2 million.
UFC 146: DOS SANTOS VS. MIR FIGHTER SALARIES
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
Junior Dos Santos: $200,000 (no win bonus)
Frank Mir: $200,000
Cain Velasquez: $200,000 (includes $100,000 win bonus)
Shane Del Rosario: $20,000
Stefan Struve: $58,000 (includes $29,000 win bonus)
Lavar Johnson: $26,000
Darren Elkins: $28,000 (includes $14,000 win bonus)
Diego Brandao: $15,000
Jamie Varner: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
Edson Barboza: $18,000
C.B. Dollaway: $40,000 (includes $20,000 win bonus)
Jason "Mayhem" Miller: $45,000
Dan Hardy: $50,000 (includes $25,000 win bonus)
Duane "Bang" Ludwig: $18,000
Paul Sass: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
Jacob Volkmann: $20,000
Glover Teixeira: $30,000 (includes $15,000 win bonus)
Kyle Kingsbury: $12,000
Mike Brown: $52,000 (includes $26,000 win bonus)
Daniel Pineda: $10,000
- Cain Velasquez Tapped As Next Challenger For Dos Santos
- Quick Shots: Anderson Silva Trains In Documentary (Video), Invicta FC 2, XFC 18 Bout Announced
- Jon Jones Enters Guilty Plea On DWI Charge
- "UFC 146: Dos Santos Vs. Mir" Fighter Salaries Released
- Chan Sung Jung Defeated Dustin Poirier With Torn Rotator Cuff
- Former UFC Champ Matt Serra Not Retired Yet
- Stephan Bonnar Denied Request To Be Coach On Next Season Of "TUF"
- Pat Curran Puts Title On The Line Against Patricio Pitbull At Bellator 73
- Dan Hardy: “I Feel Like That Was My UFC Debut”
- UFC's Alan Belcher Gives Webinar For Leglock Defense
- Mayhem Miller Talks Backstage Incident, Retirement
- Report: Anderson Silva Has Injured His Knee
- Video: Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic Wins By KO At K-1 Rising
- Big Country Sticks It To Bosses With UFC 146 Win
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.