MMAJunkie has obtained the drug test results from the UFC 144 fight card, revealing that none of the eight fighters tested failed their tests.
With the event taking place at the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan, where there is no official athletic commission in place to regulate MMA events (you don't say?!), the UFC functioned as its own athletic commission and conducted its own testing.
As such, UFC vice president of government and regulatory affairs, Marc Ratner, released the results.
The fighters, eight in all, were tested for drugs of abuse, as well as for performance enhancing drugs. Only main event fighters Frankie Edgar and Benson Henderson were named as fighters who were tested.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
Edgar and Henderson fought an evenly-contested bout that was eventually scored a unanimous decision in Henderson's favor. The result being controversial, a rematch between the two has been set up for the summertime.
UFC 144 took place on February 26.
- Video: Dramatic Come-From-Behind Win At Australian MMA Event
- BJ Penn And Jens Pulver Predict UFC 145 Winner
- UFC On FUEL TV 2 Medical Suspensions
- Roland Delorme In For Injured Johnny Bedford At UFC On FOX 3
- Chael Sonnen Comes To Alistair Overeem's Defense
- Shinya Aoki Has No Regrets About Breaking Bones, Set To Meet Eddie Alvarez Friday Night
- Recently Released Alexis Vila Targets Spot In UFC's Flyweight Division
- Video: "Countdown To UFC 145" Complete Episode
- Video: Rashad Evans Interview
- Chuck Liddell Calls Jones-Evans Odds "Ridiculous"
- "UFC 144: Edgar Vs. Henderson" Drug Test Results
- Overeem's Team Has Explanation For Test. Ratio, But It's Not TRT
- "UFC On FUEL TV 2: Gustafsson Vs. Silva" Ratings
- Video: Rashad Evans, "Georgia On My Mind"
- Revisit Greasegate And More In Dana White's UFC 94 Vlog
- Kenny Florian Voices Support For King Mo
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.