Bantamweight sensation fighter Tyson Nam (12-4) has his fight lined up for the World Series of Fighting (WSOF). According to the company's executive vice president Ali Abdel-Aziz, the winner of Miguel Torres (40-5) vs. Marlon Moraes (8-4) will challenge Nam.
Nam gained attention over the summer after knocking out Bellator champion Eduardo Dantas (14-3) for another promotion. It was followed with contract disputes between Nam and Bellator, before the company allowed him to sign for WSOF. According to MMA Junkie, it's a four fight deal.
The first show takes place from the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas and airs on NBC Sports Network.
The second show will take place in January. No exact date or location has been announced.
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
- Anderson Silva Not Staying At Light Heavyweight
- WSOF Completes Initial Fight Card Lineup
- Healthy Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Excited For Return At UFC 153
- Stephan Bonnar Ready To Go "Postal" Right Now
- Dennis Hallman On His Decision To Not Fight Friday
- Bellator 75 Weigh-In Results
- UFC On FX: Browne Vs. Silva Weigh-In Results
- Gabriel Gonzaga-Geronimo Dos Santos Off UFC 153
- Bjorn Rebney Believes Eddie Alvarez Headed To UFC
- Cub Swanson Takes Back Jose Aldo Comment, Says It Was Meant For Jens Pulver
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.