Tyson Griffin, who has stepped inside the Octagon with some of MMA's elite, has signed a new deal to fight for Resurrection Fighting Alliance. The RFA is based out of Nebraska, and announced that Griffin is likely to compete later this year.
Griffin (15-6) was released from the UFC after going just 1-4. In his last fight, Griffin failed to make weight and was knocked out by Bart Palaszewski.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Strikeforce: Rockhold Vs. Kennedy Nets 420,000 Viewers
- Jake Ellenberger Vs. Josh Koscheck Set For UFC 151
- Hector Lombard Plans To Call Out Mark Munoz After UFC 149
- Luke Rockhold Accepts Anderson Silva's Challenge
- Anderson Silva Wants To Fight Luke Rockhold Next
- Former UFC Fighter Tyson Griffin Signs With RFA
- TUF: Brazil Winners To Compete At UFC 153 In Rio
- Boxing CEO Richard Schaefer Believes UFC Asking "Too Much" Of Fans To Pay A PPV Each Month
- Video: Countdown To UFC 149: Faber Vs. Barao
- UFC On FX 5 Moved From September To October
- Vinny Magalhaes Draws Igor Pokrajac In UFC Return At UFC 152
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.