The next international season of The Ultimate Fighter, called The Smashes, will air on FX this spring in Australia. The show is set to begin filming in two weeks.
This version will feature fighters from Australia going up against fighters from the United Kingdom. The coaches will be announced in two weeks when the season begins filming.
Eight fighters from each country - four lightweights and four welterweights - will be selected, according to a recent report by MMAWeekly.com.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- "The Ultimate Fighter" Doing Away With Live Fights
- Tito Ortiz To Be Inducted Into UFC Hall Of Fame
- UFC's Long-Term Goal: World Cup Of The Ultimate Fighter
- Winning UFC Gold Gave Benson Henderson Validation
- Frankie Edgar Not Thinking About Move To Featherweight, Focused On Bendo
- Dana White Continues Push For Use Of Technology By Fight Judges
- Forrest Griffin Talks Completing Trilogy With Tito Ortiz
- Randy Couture Talks TRT, Suggests Alternatives
- Clay Guida Eying ‘Fight Of The Night’ Honors, TKO Victory Over Gray Maynard
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.