The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes will be televised in the United Kingdom after all, as it was announced recently that the reality series has found a home on ESPN in the U.K.
The show, which begins September 19 on ESPN in the U.K. and FX in Australia, pits a team of fighters from the United Kingdom against a group from Australia.
Ross Pearson, a former winner of TUF, leads team U.K., while George Sotiropoulos guides the Aussies. The two are set to square off at the finale on December 14 (in the U.S., December 15 in Australia).
Each coach has eight lightweights and eight welterweights to lead, with champions to be crowned at the finale in both weight divisions.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Glover Teixeira Draws Fabio Maldonado For October Brazil Card
- Anderson Silva-Stephan Bonnar Light Heavyweight Affair New UFC 153 Main Event
- Chris Leben Returning To Octagon This December To Face Karlos Vemola
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Returning At UFC 153 To Face Dave Herman
- Vitor Belfort Calls Chael Sonnen A Twitter Clown
- Report: Bellator Heavyweight Champion Cole Konrad Retires
- Cyrille Diabaté Looks For The Decision, Not Knockout In Fight With Fábio Maldonado
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline