Cezar Ferreira and Rony Jason, who each won their respective weight divisions during The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil, will compete at UFC 153 on October 13. The two made the announcement during UFC Day in Rocinha recently.
UFC 153 takes place from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. No opponents were named for either fighter.
So far, the card features Ferreira, Jason and a light heavyweight title between Glover Teixeira and former UFC 205-pound champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.
UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo has been rumored for the main event. Aldo was forced to scrap his planned match with Erik Koch due to an injury, and has targeted October for his return to action.
- Strikeforce: Rockhold Vs. Kennedy Nets 420,000 Viewers
- Jake Ellenberger Vs. Josh Koscheck Set For UFC 151
- Hector Lombard Plans To Call Out Mark Munoz After UFC 149
- Luke Rockhold Accepts Anderson Silva's Challenge
- Anderson Silva Wants To Fight Luke Rockhold Next
- Former UFC Fighter Tyson Griffin Signs With RFA
- TUF: Brazil Winners To Compete At UFC 153 In Rio
- Boxing CEO Richard Schaefer Believes UFC Asking "Too Much" Of Fans To Pay A PPV Each Month
- Video: Countdown To UFC 149: Faber Vs. Barao
- UFC On FX 5 Moved From September To October
- Vinny Magalhaes Draws Igor Pokrajac In UFC Return At UFC 152
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.