The latest numbers are in for The Ultimate Fighter 16, as 804,000 viewers tuned in last Friday on FX. The 11th episode featured the final quarterfinal round bouts, as the semifinals are now set.
This season of TUF features coaches Roy Nelson and Shane Carwin, who each have two fighters in the semis. Nelson's fighters, Colton Smith and Jon Manley, meet in one semifinal, while Mike Ricci and Neil Magny collide in the other from Team Carwin.
The ratings number is a sharp incline from episode 10, which drew just 643,000 viewers. The season has seen two shows - episodes four and eight - surpass the million mark.
The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale is set for December 15 from Las Vegas, and will include the finals in the tournament. Also, Nelson will meet Matt Mitrione in the main event, as Carwin was forced out with a knee injury.
Beginning in 2013, TUF will move from Friday nights to Tuesday and begin at 9 p.m. ET instead of 10 p.m. ET.
- Renan Barao-Michael McDonald On Tap For 2013
- Emotional Dominick Cruz Discusses His Latest Knee Injury
- Randy Couture Responds To Steven Seagal's Fight Request
- Bellator 82 Ratings Are In
- Tyson Griffin Glad With His Decision To Leave Xtreme Couture For AKA
- Bjorn Rebney Details New Championship Rematch Stipulation
- Video: Dana White Returns With Blog Featuring Chael Sonnen
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.