Strikeforce officials have added Tim Kennedy-Trevor Smith the November card. Kennedy-Smith will likely take part on the Showtime-televised main card.
The event, which goes down November 3 from Oklahoma City, recently lost the scheduled main event between Daniel Cormier and Frank Mir. Cormier will remain on the card, though no opponent has been announced.
Smith (10-2) is 2-1 with the promotion, but is coming off a loss to Gian Villante in his most recent bout. Nine of his 10 wins have come via submission.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Shane Carwin On Roy Nelson "He Puts On A Front"
- Marcus Brimage On Training With American Top Team In Preparation Of UFC 152
- Verbal Attacks Have No Affect On Brian Stann
- Despite Recent Surgery, Chris Weidman Still Plans On Facing Tim Boetsch
- Stephan Bonnar Calls Fighting Anderson Silva In Brazil A "Dream Fight"
- Time Off Allowed Joseph Benavidez To Improve As A Fighter
- Rashad Evans' TUF Performance Pushed Demetrious Johnson Into MMA
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline