Luke Rockhold, the Strikeforce middleweight champion, let his feelings known Saturday night after UFC 148: Silva vs. Sonnen II via Twitter. Now, Rockhold's upcoming opponent, Tim Kennedy, let it be known that he didn't feel like "The Spider" acted like a champion in his victory over Chael Sonnen.
"Wipe grease on your arms, grab your opponent shorts, and knee them in the face when they are down. That's how champions should act?" Kennedy posted.
Kennedy will face Rockhold this coming Saturday night in the main event of Strikeforce: Rockhold vs. Kennedy on Showtime.
You can read Rockhold's comments by clicking here.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Dana White Admits He Signed Lesnar Because He "Knew He Would Draw"
- Video: UFC 149: Faber Vs. Barao Preview
- Video: Preview For UFC On FUEL: Munoz Vs. Weidman Main Event
- Forrest Griffin Talks Running From Octagon, Why He Returned
- Anderson Silva Jokes About His Next Opponent
- Dan Henderson Ready, Willing To Stop The Jon Jones Train
- Anderson Silva Says Controversial Knee Was To The Body
- Steven Seagal Puts Final Words On Silva-Sonnen II
- UFC Adds Gracie Black Belt Gunnar Nelson
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.