After weeks of speculation, Strikeforce's November 3 show has been officially cancelled, making it the second time in a row the company has scrapped an entire card. It appears the press release sent out by Strikeforce was news to the few fighters left on the card.
One of them was Tim Kennedy (14-4), who recently responded to a fans tweet asking if he was still fighting. Kennedy said he'll find out when everyone else does.
Strikeforce will remain in operation and run their next show in 2012, where they plan to have a stacked card.
Below are Kennedy Tweets to the proposed question.
@dannythedouche As far as I know. If you hear anything let me know. I will probably read about strikeforce closing on the Internet.
— Tim Kennedy (@TimKennedyMMA) October 11, 2012
- Dana White Clears The Air About Jon Fitch Rumor
- Paul Daley And Kyle Baker Signed For Bellator 79
- Chris Weidman Thinks Anderson Silva Might Be Ducking Him
- Lyoto Machida Hints At A Drop To Middleweight
- Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Asks For Match With Glover Teixeira
- Despite Loss, Fabio Maldonado Not Leaving UFC
- Video: Highlights Of Anderson Silva-Stephan Bonnar From UFC 153
- Alistair Overeem In Line To Fight For UFC Heavyweight Title In Early 2013
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.