An injury has knocked Antonio Rogerio Nogueira out of a planned main event against Alexander Gustafsson. Instead, it will be Thiago Silva meeting Gustafsson at UFC on FUEL TV 2.
The event takes place in Gustafsson's native country of Sweden on April 14. The Ericsson Globe Arena will be the home to the card.
Silva was scheduled to face Brandon Vera in the main event of UFC on FX 3, but Vera was forced out of the rematch due to an injury. This will be Silva's first fight since serving a year-long suspension for testing positive for urine sample that was inconsistent with human urine.
Silva is 14-2 overall and 5-2 in his UFC career, while Gustafsson sports a 13-1 record, including five wins in six career bouts inside the Octagon.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Training Injury To Blame For Delay In Strikeforce GP, Says Daniel Cormier
- Nate Diaz Has Zero Interest In Fight With Frankie Edgar
- Dana White Responds To Rampage's Recent Tirade
- Frankie Edgar Reveals How He Got Title Shot
- Jon Jones Responds To Haters And Being Perceived As "Cocky"
- Heavyweight Mania! UFC 146 Gets Mir-Velasquez, Nelson-Bigfoot
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.