Featherweights Tatsuya Kawajiri and Michihiro Omigawa have been added to the New Year's Eve DREAM 18 card in Japan. The bout was announced by officials on Thursday.
Kawajiri has won his last three fights since dropping to featherweight. The 34-year-old twice made the semifinals in DREAM and PRIDE lightweight grand prix tournaments and is 31-7-2 in his career.
Omigawa (13-12-1) is just 1-4 in his last five fights, as all of them took place inside the UFC. His lone win came in 2011 over Jason Young.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Brian Stann-Wanderlei Silva To Headline UFC On Fuel TV 8
- Diego Sanchez Confirms He Is Fighting Takanori Gomi At UFC On Fuel TV 8
- Georges St-Pierre Vs. Nick Diaz Close To Being Finalized For UFC 158
- Edwin Figueroa-Francisco Rivera Set For UFC 156
- UFC On Fox 5 Official Attendance, Live Gate Figures Announced
- Cub Swanson-Dennis Siver Added To UFC On Fuel TV 7
- Bellator 83 Ratings Bomb
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.