A pair of undefeated heavyweights will square off at UFC 146 in May, as Shane Del Rosario takes on Stipe Miocic. The all-heavyweight main card takes place May 26 from Las Vegas.
After moving fighters around to fill the gap left following the exclusion of Alistair Overeem, UFC president Dana White seems to have things in order. Del Rosario (11-0) lost his original opponent, Gabriel Gonzaga, on Monday. White sent out news of the fight on his Twitter account Tuesday.
Gonzaga will now meet Roy Nelson, while Cain Velasquez takes on Antonio Silva, and UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos tackles Frank Mir. Stefan Struve and Mark Hunt also meet on the main card.
Del Rosario will be making his UFC debut, while Miocic (8-0) has won both of his fights inside the Octagon.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Cheick Kongo On Tap For "UFC 149"
- Frank Mir Wants To See Alistair Overeem Receive Another Shot In UFC
- Mark Munoz Vs. Chris Weidman Slated For Main Event Of "UFC On FUEL TV 4"
- Troubling Details Surface Surrounding Overeem's Doctor
- Gina Carano In Talks To Join Fast And Furious 6 Cast
- Ratings Roundup: UFC 145 Prelims And Bellator 66
- Video: Jim Miller Brews Beer To Relax
- Cruz Vs. Faber Stays On UFC 148 Card
- Hector Lombard's UFC Signing Imminent
- Jon Jones Vs. Dan Henderson Possible For UFC 149
- Overeem Denied License, Suspended 9 Months
- Video: Special UFC Press Conference From Brazil Discussing Anderson Silva-Chael Sonnen
- Anderson Silva Vs. Chael Sonnen Now Main Event Of "UFC 148"
- Unbeaten Prospects Stipe Miocic, Shane Del Rosario To Meet At "UFC 146"
- Roy Nelson Gets Gabriel Gonzaga For Heavyweight Battle At UFC 146
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.