Heading into the biggest challenge of his MMA career, Stephan Bonnar (14-7) recently revealed that his mother doesn't think he can pull out the win.
"She cares a lot and knows how good Anderson Silva is," said Bonnar. She is not accepting the fight. Says you will be killed. She's always like that."
Bonnar takes on Anderson Silva (32-4) in the main event of UFC 153.
Silva enters undefeated in his UFC career with 15 wins. Going into the fight, Bonnar will look for his fourth win a row. Despite everything, he isn't nervous.
"I am not under pressure," said Bonnar. "I think a lot of guys feel the pressure. They are frightened and tense, unable to get comfortable."
UFC 152 takes place this Saturday.
- Anderson Silva's "Focus" Is On GSP Super-Fight
- Jon Fitch Not Ready To Step To The Side In Welterweight Division
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Is "Useless," According To Dave Herman
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Confident He Will Finish Dave Herman At UFC 153
- Vinny Magalhaes: UFC Fighter And Master Prognosticator
- Anderson Silva Feeling Excited For UFC 153 Fight With Stephan Bonnar
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.