Heavyweights Stefan Struve and Mark Hunt will likely lock horns in March, as MMAWeekly.com is reporting the two have verbally agreed to face each other at UFC On Fuel TV 8. The card takes place in Japan on March 3 (March 2 in North America).
Struve (25-5) has won four straight fights since a loss to Travis Browne in early 2011. He has stopped Pat Barry and Lavar Johnson via submission, while knocking out Dave Herman and Stipe Miocic.
Hunt (8-7) has won three consecutive bouts since a six-fight losing skid from 2006-2010. He dropped Cheick Kongo earlier this year.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Renan Barao-Michael McDonald On Tap For 2013
- Emotional Dominick Cruz Discusses His Latest Knee Injury
- Randy Couture Responds To Steven Seagal's Fight Request
- Bellator 82 Ratings Are In
- Tyson Griffin Glad With His Decision To Leave Xtreme Couture For AKA
- Bjorn Rebney Details New Championship Rematch Stipulation
- Video: Dana White Returns With Blog Featuring Chael Sonnen
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.