Just a day after revealing the fight order for its next card, ONE Fighting Championship has made a change. Shinya Aoki, who was slated to main event ONE FC: Pride of a Nation this month, will not compete.
Instead, Aoki will face Arnaud Lepont at ONE FC 6: Rise of Kings. The card goes down October 6 from Singapore.
It was also announced by ONE FC CEO Victor Cui that three title fights will take place in October. He added that the August event, "is going to be epic, and fans can expect to see some incredible fights come October."
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Conflict MMA To Honor Fallen Fighter Tyrone Mims
- Randy Couture's Comeback Fight? Steven Seagal
- Shinya Aoki Now Off Next ONE FC Card, Slated For October Instead
- Junior Dos Santos Named Ambassador Of Salvador For 2014 World Cup
- Frankie Edgar Talks Move To Featherweight, Doesn't Believe Cut Would Have Issues
- Thiago Alves, Siyar Bahadurzada Push For Future Fight
- BJ Penn Believes Cut Wasn't Only Reason Rory MacDonald Pulled Out Of Scheduled Fight
- UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II Medical Suspensions Contain Champion
- Jon Jones Fires Back At Chael Sonnen, Refers To Him As "Coward," "Cheater"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline