"I just hate the guy," said Carwin on MMA Junkie Radio. "I'll fight him in the street. I don't care. It's hard to like a backstabber."
Nelson has been questioned by fighters from his own his team about his decisions on the show. A recent moment was when Nelson drew straws to see who fought next. Carwin has seemed to have lost his patience with the man he will fight at the conclusion of the season.
"He's a bullsh*ter," said Carwin. "I just wasn't up for it. I didn't want to talk to the guy. I don't like him."
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
After Friday's episode, three of Carwin's fighters have advanced in the tournament compared to Nelson's two. The show airs Friday on FX starting at 10pm Eastern Time.
Carwin and Nelson will headline TUF Finale on December 15.
- Miesha Tate Disgusted By Bellator's Placement Of Zoila Gurgel
- Matt Riddle Confirms He Has Medical Marijuana Card
- Erik Koch To Return At UFC 155 Vs. Ricardo Lamas
- Carlos Condit: I'm Playing The Role Of Spoiler Again
- Ed Soares Calls CSAC Idiots Over Rafael “Feijao” Cavalcante’s Suspension
- Pair Of New Fights Added To TUF Finale
- Michael Bisping Looks Ahead To A Middleweight Championship Fight
- T.J. Dillashaw And Mike Easton Added To UFC On FOX 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.