Bantamweights Scott Jorgensen and John Albert will collide at UFC on Fox 5 this December. According to MMAjunkie.com, the bout is expected to take place at the card on December 8 from Seattle.
Jorgensen (13-6) has split his four UFC fights, but has dropped two straight. Since defeating Ken Stone and Jeff Curran, Jorgensen has been bested by Renan Barao and Eddie Wineland.
Albert (7-3) is 1-2 in his UFC career. Like Jorgensen, he is also coming off two losses and needs a victory.
UFC on Fox 5 will feature Benson Henderson defending his UFC lightweight title against Nate Diaz. Jorgensen-Albert is likely to be part of the prelim card.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Video: Weigh-Ins For ONE FC 5: Pride Of A Nation
- Anderson Silva: "A Lot Of People Thought I Was Gay" Growing Up
- Official Numbers Come In For UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II
- TUF Winner Michael Chiesa Returns To Action Vs. Rafaello Oliveira This December
- Joseph Benavidez Plans To Exploit Demetrious Johnson’s Weak Spot
- Thales Leites Responds To Anderson Silva's Recent Remarks
- Eddie Yagin-Dennis Siver Finds Home At UFC On Fox 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.