Ryan Jimmo has been called a "decision-fighter" by many. Of his 16 career wins entering Saturday night, eight of them came by decision.
Well, that is no longer the case for Jimmo, as he dropped Anthony Perosh in seven seconds during the prelims of UFC 149: Faber vs. Barao from Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
"I knew if I (hit him), I'm a big, strong guy," Jimmo said. "I am very happy right now. Hi, mom."
Jimmo, a native of Canada, signed with the company and was expected to face Karlos Vemola this past January, but an injury kept him out. Instead, he made a terrific debut vs. Perosh.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
After delivering the right-hand, and a few extra punches while Perosh was out on the ground, Jimmo did the robot and addd a full-split in the middle of the Octagon.
Jimmo improves to 17-1 in his career, while Perosh drops to 13-7.
- Next Up On Ronda Rousey's Hit List: Michael Phelps
- Urijah Faber Confirms Broken Rib During Fight With Renan Barao
- Video: "UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II" Trailer
- Hector Lombard To Welterweight? Yes, Says Dana White
- Rebellion MMA Radio: Sarah Kaufman, Lyle Beerbohm
- Matt Riddle Wants Dan Hardy, But Hardy Has No Interest In Fight
- Despite Loss, Urijah Faber Plans To Remain A Bantamweight
- Re-Live Ryan Jimmo's Incredible 7-Second KO At UFC 149
- Video: Highlights From "UFC 149: Faber Vs. Barao"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.