Former UFC champion and Hall of Famer Royce Gracie made some interesting remarks about Shane Carwin on Wednesday following news of his exit from a planned fight. Carwin suffered a nasty knee injury, forcing him out of a bout with Roy Nelson at The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale.
Well, a day later, Gracie has once again taken to Twitter, this time to explain the comments posted were not his doing.
"Guys, yesterday I was informed that I published something negative against Shane Carwin. I never published anything about the guy I do not know, or anything about him," Gracie wrote. "I was informed someone got into my account, invaded my Twitter. I changed the password and hope it does not happen again."
Gracie has deleted the comment from his page. Carwin has not made any kind of public statement since word of his exit from the bout.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- GSP Had Carlos Condit Defeating Nick Diaz Earlier This Year
- Bellator 81 Weigh-In Results: Lightweight Semifinals Made Official
- Jon Fitch-Demian Maia Added To UFC 156 Card
- Royce Gracie Backtracks On Shane Carwin Comments
- Matt Mitrione Will Face Roy Nelson At TUF 16 Finale
- Mike Mucitelli: No Room In MMA For Bullies Like Dan McGuane
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.