UFC president Dana White appears to have changed his stance on the use of TRT in MMA, as he explained during a recent interview that he believes it is acceptable if used correctly. Well, one of his fighters decided to poke a little fun at the comment.
If you guessed Roy Nelson as the one to make a joke about his boss, you are correct. Nelson, a former winner of The Ultimate Fighter, is currently in training as a coach on the upcoming season of TUF opposite Shane Carwin.
"The Juice is good (White) says so as long as you don't over do it," Nelson posted. "Now I know why Overeem is OK.... I feel like some OJ"
White has said he is already having issues with Nelson on TUF, and from these comments, you can better believe those "problems" will likely continue.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Kenny Florian Believes GSP Will Return In November
- Alistair Overeem Continues To Fuel Fire With Junior Dos Santos
- Josh Koscheck Out Of UFC 151 Fight With Jake Ellenberger
- Final Ratings In For UFC On Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera
- Jon Fitch Calls BJ Penn "A Coward," Says Not Welcome At AKA
- Shawn Bunch To Debut In Bellator This November
- Lyoto Machida Doesn't Plan On Staying Quiet While Waiting For Title Shot
- No New News On Nick Diaz And His Quest To Fight Again
- No Contract Yet Between UFC-Nate Diaz, Says Cesar Gracie
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.