Nelson called out Carwin a number of times via Twitter on Thursday. Below are a sampling of the messages Nelson sent to Carwin:
"Why wait tell December we can see if we can get on (UFC 151). Is this enough time to cycle off?"
"When are you in town? We can spar/fight before TUF and put it on the net and make all the PPV money! you down?"
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
"Try 2 think out side the box like (BJ Penn) but I am sure I wont B able 2 bring margaret goodman on either Any suggestions?"
Nelson also made a reference to bringing in former Olympian and current TNA wrestling star Kurt Angle, but he later said that wouldn't be possible. With the kind of trash-talk already going between Nelson and Carwin, this is shaping up to be an exciting season.
- Statement Regarding Future Of Nick Diaz Expected On Friday
- Video: Extended Preview For UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II
- Tim Sylvia Comments On Daniel Cormier Fight
- Roy Nelson Sounds Off On Shane Carwin
- If MMA Becomes An Olympic Sport, Jon Jones Wants In
- BJ Penn Agrees To VADA Testing Prior To UFC 152 Bout With Rory MacDonald
- Shane Carwin Selects Nate Marquardt, Pat Barry, Others For TUF Coaching Roster
- Anthony Johnson To Make Light Heavyweight Debut At Titan FC 24
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.