Roy Nelson showed how much of a fan-friendly fighter he is, delivering a first round knockout 51 seconds in against Dave Herman Saturday night at UFC 146: Dos Santos vs. Mir. The win was the second in six fights for "Big Country."
Nelson landed a crisp punch that caused Herman's body to fall to the mat. Nelson was able to follow up before the referee could come in and stop the fight.
"It feels good," Nelson said. "I want to thank 'Pee Wee' for taking the fight since no one else wanted to fight me."
When asked how he is able to land such precise strikes, Nelson replied, "lot of eating. You don't want to miss your mouth."
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
The former winner of The Ultimate Fighter improves to 17-7 in his career, while Herman falls to 21-4 and has lost two straight now.
- Video: Junior Dos Santos Vs. Frank Mir Highlights
- Dana White Talks Arianny Celeste's Arrest
- Video: Cain Velasquez Vs. Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva Highlights
- Dana White Hints At Brock Lesnar's Return
- Jason "Mayhem" Miller Cut From UFC
- Vitor Belfort Out Of UFC 147 With Broken Hand
- 'UFC 146: Dos Santos Vs. Mir' Live Gate And Attendance
- 'UFC 146: Dos Santos Vs. Mir' Fight Night Bonuses
- UFC 146: Junior Dos Santos Vs. Frank Mir
- Frank Mir No Match For Junior Dos Santos And His Boxing
- Statement Made By Cain Velasquez With Stoppage Of Antonio Silva
- UFC 146: Cain Velasquez Vs. Antonio Silva
- Roy Nelson Drops Dave Herman With One Punch KO
- UFC 146: Roy Nelson Vs. Dave Herman
- Stipe Miocic Remains Undefeated, Deals Shane Del Rosario His First Career Loss In Process
- UFC 146: Stipe Miocic Vs. Shane Del Rosario
- Stefan Struve Puts His Submission Skills On Display Again Vs. Lavar Johnson
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.