Fresh off his dominant win over B.J. Penn (16-9-2) at UFC on FOX 5, Rory MacDonald (14-1) looks at the heavyweight title match this weekend and has two predictions. One, that the fight will be longer than the first and there will be a different person walking out of Octagon with the title.
"Cain is one of the most complete UFC guys," said MacDonald to TATAME. "He is a great wrestler and I think he will overthrow Santos and fetch the ground and pound. It will be a completely different fight from the first. Junior is a great boxer, but it will not give him the win."
Junior do Santos (15-1) defeated Cain Velasquez (10-1) for the championship at the first UFC on FOX in roughly 90 seconds. Since then, both men have earned a pair of TKO wins in their last fight at UFC 146. Santos defeated Frank Mir (16-8) and Velasquez defeated Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva (17-4).
The rematch airs at UFC 155 on December 29 out of the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV. The heavyweight championship rematch headlines the PPV.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Daniel Cormier Not Finished With Frank Mir
- Kansas City Chiefs Cheerleader Rachel Wray Joins MMA
- Yoshiyuki Yoshida Hopes For A UFC Return
- Paul Daley Denies Involvement In Bar Brawl, Visa Issues To Blame For Cancelled Fight
- Jon Jones Breaks Top-20 In ESPN's Cross-Sport Power Rankings For 2012
- DREAM - GLORY Supershow Lands U.S. TV Spot
- Video: "Countdown To UFC 155" Complete Episode
- Rematch King Frankie Edgar Weighs In On Cain Velasquez - Junior Dos Santos
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.