Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Sarah Kaufman for Strikeforce bantamweight championship
And we finish up an action-packed night with the main event. Ronda Rousey (5-0) defends her Strikeforce women's bantamweight championship against former champion Sarah Kaufman (15-1). The lone man inside the cage will be Herb Dean.
Round 1: Rousey comes out swinging, going right at Kaufman with a series of strikes. Kaufman tries for a trip, but Rousey winds up on top. Rousey with her arm 30 seconds into the fight, but Kaufman is rolling around trying to get out of it. Rousey is still holding on to Kaufman's right arm, and she is forced to tap, less than a minute into the fight.
Ronda Rousey def. Sarah Kaufman via submission (armbar) at :54 of Round 1
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- "Strikeforce: Rousey Vs. Kaufman" Live Coverage & Results
- Rousey's Armbar Claims Another Victim, Submitting Sarah Kaufman In 54 Seconds
- Strikeforce: Ronda Rousey Vs. Sarah Kaufman For Strikeforce Bantamweight Championship
- "Jacare" Showcases Striking, Knocking Out Derek Brunson In 41 Seconds
- Strikeforce: Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza Vs. Derek Brunson
- Tarec Saffiedine Outlasts Roger Bowling To Earn Unanimous Decision
- Strikeforce: Roger Bowling Vs. Tarec Saffiedine
- Ovince St. Preux Records Stunning Knockout Over T.J. Cook
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.