Strikeforce women's champion Ronda Rousey has no problems speaking her mind. In the lead-up to her fight with Miesha Tate earlier this year, "Rowdy" said anything and everything that she wanted.
Next up was Tate's boyfriend, Bryan Caraway. Most recently, Rousey has called out Kim Kardashian.
However, Rousey hasn't stopped yet, adding Michael Phelps to her hit list. Rousey is set to defend her title against Sarah Kaufman next month on Showtime.
Rousey was an Olympian with Phelps, and claimed that the swimmer never hung out with his fellow Olympians, deciding to stay by himself during their time in the Olympic village.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
"These NBA players are a bigger deal than this guy, and they're hanging out with us," said Rousey, in an interview with Yahoo! Sports. "We're teammates. We're not a bunch of groupies. Come hang out with us."
Rousey said that Phelps did much of the same during an appearance for The Oprah Winfrey Show, adding, "Get over yourself. All you do is swim. If someone slapped you every time you jumped in the pool, I might have a little respect, but I was a swimmer before I did (MMA), and you can't tell me that swimming is OH MY GOD, because it's not."
- Dana White Asked Quinton "Rampage" Jackson To "Honor" Contract
- Chael Sonnen Down For "War Of Words" With WWE Superstar The Rock
- Alan Belcher Gives Us An Update On His Next Fight
- Benson Henderson Gives Us His Three Rules To Fighting
- Heavyweights Rob Broughton, Matt Mitrione Off UFC On FOX 4
- Bjorn Rebney Doesn't Believe Ben Askren Is Boring
- Tim Kennedy Vs. Roger Gracie? Former Military Man Says Yes
- Jamie Varner Excited For Opportunity Presented To Him At UFC On FOX 4
- "Life Changed A Lot" Says Renan Barao In Regards To Being A UFC Champion
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline