Ariel Helwani caught up with former Olympic judoka and current Strikeforce Women's Bantamweight Champion "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey to discuss her thoughts on the future of women's MMA.
"I think it's a distinct possibility (we'll see a women's fight in the UFC)," said the Olympic bronze medalist. "Women are tough, women are clever, we're going to find a way to get everywhere. You can't stop us. We'll be here (in the UFC) at some point."
While a bout in the UFC may be in the distant future for Rousey, the bantamweight champion's immediate attention is focused on her first title defense on August 18 against former Strikeforce titleholder, Sarah Kaufman.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Ronda Rousey Proclaims “Women Will Be In The UFC”
- Fedor Not Sure If He's Changed As A Fighter, Remains Noncommittal About Retirement
- Video: UFC 148 - Believe Your Eyes Promo
- Dan Hardy Vs. Amir Sadollah Likely For UFC On Fuel TV 5
- Mike Russow: A Win Over Werdum Would Be Huge
- Regardless Of Weight Class, Frankie Edgar Comes To Scrap Hard
- Steven Seagal On Anderson Silva At UFC 148: “My Guy’s Going To Win Handily This Time”
- UFC 147 Conference Call Notes And Quotes
- Rich Franklin Wants To Be Back In Title Picture With Win Over Wanderlei Silva
- Fabricio Werdum Credits Junior Dos Santos With His Recent Success
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.