Strikeforce bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey was a guest on Inside MMA Monday evening, and laid out her future plans. Rousey, who recently defended her belt against Sarah Kaufman at Strikeforce: Rousey vs. Kaufman, wants none other than Cris "Cyborg" Justino.
The problem, however, is that Cyborg is curently suspended until December. Rousey is willing to wait, as long as she is the first person to welcome Cyborg back to the cage.
"I wouldn't want Cyborg to have another fight before she fights me," Rousey said. "I would rather wait to get her right when he gets off her suspension. If I have to wait longer then (that's fine); whatever the fans want to see, I'm down to do."
Rousey called out Justino following her win over Kaufman. "Rowdy" continued to say she won't move up to face Justino and wants her to come down to 135 to make the match happen.
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
If Justino continues to refuse to move down, Rousey mentioned fighting the likes of Marloes Coenen, Miesha Tate, Sarah McMann and Liz Carmouche. Coenen and Tate are former Strikeforce champions, while McMann is an ex-Olympic wrestler. Carmouche offered up her services as a future challenger to Rousey recently, as well.
- Miguel Torres Announces That He Has Signed With Titan FC
- Johny Hendricks-Martin Kampmann Official For UFC 154
- Rampage Jackson Hints At Fighting Outside Of UFC After Bout With Glover Teixeira
- Seattle To Host UFC On Fox 5
- Frankie Edgar Makes Featherweight Move Official
- Chael Sonnen: Jon Jones "Will Never Fight Me"
- Chris Weidman Just Wants Anderson Silva To Give Him A Chance
- Anthony Pettis Says His Fight With Donald Cerrone "Is Happening"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.