Rich Attonito has been tabbed as a replacement for Pascal Krauss and will face Gunnar Nelson at UFC on Fuel TV: Struve vs. Miocic. The bout will take place at a catch-weight of 175 pounds.
Nelson's father, who is the head of Mjolnir fight team, confirmed the news via Twitter. The card takes place September 29 from the Capital FM Arena in Nottingham, England.
Pascal Krauss out injured. Rich Attonito is Gunnar's Nelson new opponent at UFC in Nottingham. Credit to him for stepping in.
— Haraldur Dean Nelson (@HalliNelson) September 16, 2012
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
Attonio (10-5) has gone 3-2 in his UFC career, including wins in three of his first four. Most recently, Jake Hecht defeated Attonio via TKO.
Nelson (9-0-1) will be making his UFC debut. He is a black belt under Renzo Gracie in jiu-jitsu.
- Nick Ring Vs. Constantinos Philippou Added To UFC 154
- Jorge Masvidal: Strikeforce Needs More Shows
- Jon Jones Thinks He's Wrongfully Portrayed As The Villain
- Fans Will See A Reborn Chris Leben In UFC Return
- Jon Fitch Thinks Championship Fights Are Given Out To The UFC's Favorites
- UFC 140 Taught Walel Watson A Lesson The Hard Way
- Krzysztof Soszynski-Ednaldo Oliveira Set For UFC On FX: Lombard Vs. Palhares
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline