Real Entertainment, the parent company to DREAM, has officially closed. Thus it ends any hope to resurrect the defunct MMA company reports Asian MMA.
While DREAM closed earlier this year, there had been talk that the promotion may reemerge in some fashion.
DREAM opened in early 2008 and had various deals with several MMA companies and channels. They included HDNet, EliteXC, Strikeforce and ProElite.
- Fans Will See A Reborn Chris Leben In UFC Return
- Jon Fitch Thinks Championship Fights Are Given Out To The UFC's Favorites
- UFC 140 Taught Walel Watson A Lesson The Hard Way
- Krzysztof Soszynski-Ednaldo Oliveira Set For UFC On FX: Lombard Vs. Palhares
- TUF: India Is Groundbreaking For MMA Says Lorenzo Fertitta
- Georges St-Pierre: Same Division, New Faces
- Curtis Brigham Returns After Eight Year Layoff
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline