Paul Taylor has been replaced by Rafael Dos Anjos for a match with Anthony Njokuani at UFC on FUEL: Munoz vs. Weidman, Fighters Only Magazine reported on Tuesday. Taylor suffered an injury in training, though further information has not been disclosed.
UFC on FUEL: Munoz vs. Weidman takes place July 11 from San Jose, California. The Dos Anjos-Njokuani bout will likely be slated for the prelims.
Taylor has not competed since early in 2011, as injuries have knocked him out of several scheduled fights. Dos Anjos is 1-1 in his last two, including a submission victory over Kamal Shalorus recently.
Njokuani is also 1-1 in his past two UFC bouts, with a victory over John Makdessi this past April.
- Mike Swick Set To Return At "UFC On FOX 4"
- Mir Takes No Issue With Dos Santos Questioning His Manhood
- Alistair Overeem: "I'm Still Gonna Get That Belt"
- Video: Bas Rutten Extols The Virtues Of The Ground Game
- Dan Hardy: Training With Frank Mir Has Been Inspirational
- Dana White Maintains Little Concern For Fox Ratings
- Anderson Silva Slips Up, Lets The World Know What He Really Thinks Of Vitor Belfort
- Cesar Gracie Speaks Out On NSAC's Suspension Of Nick Diaz
- Welterweight Hendricks “Would Love To Wait” For GSP
- Carwin "Positive" He Will Be Medically Cleared To Fight
- "UFC 146: Dos Santos Vs. Mir" Final Card, Live Coverage Saturday
- Paul Taylor Out, Rafael Dos Anjos In To Face Anthony Njokuani At "UFC On FUEL 4"
- Anderson Silva Plans To Remain At Middleweight, Leave 205 To Training Partners
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.