Not many fighters have requested matches with Glover Teixeira. The Brazilian improved to 2-0 inside the Octagon this past Saturday with a TKO victory over Fabio Maldonado at UFC 153: Silva vs. Bonnar.
Originally, Teixeira was scheduled to fight former UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson. Jackson, however, pulled out of the bout after suffering a training injury.
The match was set to be the final one on Jackson's contract. Now, "Rampage" is letting it be known that he wants Teixeira.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
UFC president Dana White replied back, posting, "sounds good bro." So, we'll see if Jackson-Teixeira gets lined up in the coming months.
- Daniel Cormier Responds To Jon Jones
- TUF 16 Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- Matt Hughes: "Looks Like I’m Fully Retired"
- Vinny Magalhaes Asks For Phil Davis Bout
- Shane Carwin's Manager Has Doubts About VADA
- Jake Ellenberger Tops Fighter Salaries For UFC On FX 5
- Jake Shields' Win Over Ed Herman Changed To No-Contest Due To Failed Test
- Roy Nelson Offered To Fight Dana White
- Jon Jones Refers To Daniel Cormier As "Relatively Unknown"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.