Former UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson was asked his take on Chael Sonnen and Sonnen's recent inclusion in a future 205-pound title match with Jon Jones. As you could expect, Jackson had a mouthful to say.
"His mouth gets him his fights," said Jackson, during an interview on Inside MMA. "The dude is exciting for like two minutes, then you just wanna turn down the volume, like, 'What the hell you talkin' about?' He sounds like he practices his stuff in the mirror, then goes out and says it."
Jackson did give Sonnen his due on the mat, saying, "He's a great wrestler." But added, "That's all I'm gonna say cause everything else sucks."
Sonnen will appear on the next season of The Ultimate Fighter as a coach opposite Jones. The two are set to square off in April for the belt. "Bones" defeated Jackson via submission when the two met last year.
Popular VideoThis judge looked an inmate square in the eyes and did something that left the entire courtroom in tears:
- "Here Comes The Boom" Falls To Seventh Over Weekend
- TUF Fridays Bounces Back With 811,000 Viewers
- UFC 154 Fight Lineup Confirmed, Four Fights Each To FX, Facebook
- Chad Mendes Has Battery Charge Dropped
- Chris Beal's Secret To Success Is Always Being Ready To Fight
- Daniel Straus Says After Next Fight He Maintains No. 1 Contender Status
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.