Phil Davis and Wagner Prado will get a re-do, as the two take the place of the originally planned Vitor Belfort-Alan Belcher contest at UFC 153: Aldo vs. Koch. SporTV confirmed news of the decision on Friday.
Davis and Prado met earlier this month, but the fight was ruled a no-contest due to an eye poke by Davis. Prado has since received clearing, in hopes of having the fight rescheduled.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Luke Rockhold Set To Return Sooner Than Expected
- Vitor Belfort "Joyful" To Fight Jon Jones, Blasts Fighters Who Have Become "Divas"
- Dana White Says There's Only One Difference Between Fighting Henderson And Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Rips "Selfish Brat" Jon Jones For Refusing Fight
- Video: Bellator 73 Highlights Feature Quick Finishes
- Fear The Fighter Steps Up To Help Finance Eddie Yagin
- Joe Lauzon Requested Bout With Gray Maynard
- Cung Le Back Training, Says Foot Remains "Sore"
- Jones' Striking Coach Hints That Chael Sonnen Had Been Training For Weeks
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.