His former teammate Rafael Feijao (11-3-1 NC) and Pedro Rizzo (19-10) took to the internet to voice their opinion.
"We try to wring pro Vitor, but after hearing a statement he eased the guy's arm does not," said Feijao on Instagram.
"We try to cheer up, but he asks… PQP," said Rizzo on his Twitter account.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
Belfort lost in his attempt to win the light heavyweight championship via submission to Jones at UFC 152.
- Stitch Duran Claims Charles Oliveira Suffered Injury Before UFC 152 Fight
- Showtime Issues Statement In Regards To Cancellation
- More Taunting From Chael Sonnen Towards Jon Jones
- TJ Grant Finds New Home As A Lightweight
- UFC 152 Injury Report Includes Jon Jones
- Daniel Cormier On UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones
- Shoulder Injury Derailed Gilbert Melendez-Pat Healy Fight
- Brett Rogers Has A New Home With American Top Team
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.