UFC officials have scrapped a planned middleweight contest for this evening between Nick Ring and Costa Philippou. Ring came down with an illness following weigh-ins on Friday for UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit.
No replacement for Philippou could be found, so officials scrapped the fight completely. Ring-Philippou were originally set for the main card, but their spot will now go to Mark Bocek and Rafael dos Anjos.
That also moves the Facebook-planned fight between Antonio Carvalho and Rodrigo Damm to the FX-televised prelims.
Below is the updated fight lineup for tonight. FightLine will have complete coverage of the entire card beginning with the prelims on Facebook shortly after 6 p.m. ET.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
MAIN CARD (PPV)
Welterweight: Johny Hendricks vs. Martin Kampmann
Middleweight: Francis Carmont vs. Tom Lawlor
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true:
Lightweight: Mark Bocek vs. Rafael dos Anjos
Featherweight: Mark Hominick vs. Pablo Garza
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX)
Middleweight: Patrick Cote vs. Alessio Sakara
Heavyweight: Chad Griggs vs. Cyrille Diabate
Lightweight: Sam Stout vs. John Makdessi
Featherweight: Rodrigo Damm vs. Antonio Carvalho
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
Welterweight: Matt Riddle vs. John Maguire
Bantamweight: Ivan Menjivar vs. Azamat Gashimov
Featherweight: Steven Siler vs. Darren Elkins
- Video: "UFC Primetime" Episode 3 For UFC 154: St-Pierre Vs. Condit
- UFC 154 Lineup Shuffled Following Nick Ring's Exit Due To Sickness
- MMA Veteran Returning For One More Fight
- TUF Fridays Recap: Neil Magny, Colton Smith Advance
- Dana White Not Sure If There’s Room For Cyborg
- Bjorn Rebney Has Talented Names Lined Up For New Bellator Reality Show
- Carlos Condit's Manager Explains Why The Interim Title Wasn't Defended
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.