This weekend the UFC makes their much anticipated return to the land of the rising sun this weekend with a star-studded even capped off with the UFC lightweight strap on the line when Frankie Edgar defends against former WEC champ Ben Henderson.
UFC Undisputed 3 has once again gone out of their way to give us who they think will win this high paced match.
- - Edgar landed more overall strikes in 60% of their matches
- - Henderson attemptded 60 submissions in 25 matches
- - Edgar won by TKO 6 times in 25 matches
- - Edgar and Henderson rocked each other an equal amount of times in 25 matches
- - Henderson won by head kick KO once in 25 matches
- - Henderson won by submission 7 times in 25 matches
- Conclusion: Ben Henderson wins by submission at 3:27 of round 4
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at MMA Sucka.