The first episode of UFC Primetime: dos Santos vs. Mir aired last night on FX. The show, which chronicles the build-up to Junior dos Santos and Frank Mir's heavyweight title fight, will air in two more segments on subsequent Fridays leading up to May 26th bout.
Courtesy Alistair Overeem's suspension by the NSAC, Frank Mir has been awarded the chance to challenge for dos Santos' heavyweight belt at UFC 146. Check out the video below to get the first glimpses of the two fighters' respective preparation and mindsets ahead of their championship match.
Popular VideoA lot of liberals are outraged over this photo of Ivanka Trump. Do you see anything wrong with it?
- Former 'TUF' Winner James Wilks Retires From MMA
- Phil Davis, Chad Griggs Addded To 'UFC On FOX 4' Event
- Video: Dana White Discusses "UFC On FUEL TV 3," Ratings In Latest Blog
- Judge Denies Injunction Request By Nick Diaz's Camp
- Hendo On Jon Jones: "Anybody Can Be Hit"
- Nick Diaz To Cover Charity Donation Out Of Pocket
- Robert Drysdale: Frank Mir Can Out-Strike Junior Dos Santos
- UFC On FUEL TV 3 Weigh-In Results
- Kimbo Slice 5-0 As A Boxer After Another Squash Match
- "UFC On Fuel TV: Korean Zombie Vs. Poirier" Final Card, Live Coverage Tomorrow
- "TUF: Brazil" Recap: Team Vitor Improves To 6-1
- Gegard Mousasi Recovering From Torn ACL
- Ex-TUF Fighter Vinny Magalhaes Puts His M-1 Global Title Up For Grabs
- Video: Wanderlei Silva Blog For "UFC 147"
- Live Video Of The UFC On FUEL Weigh-Ins At 4PM ET/1PM PT
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.