The UFC will host a press conference beginning at 1 p.m. ET to announce UFC 150: Henderson vs. Edgar II. The card takes place August 11 from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado.
In the main event, Benson Henderson will defend his UFC lightweight championship against Frankie Edgar. Henderson defeated Edgar earlier this year for the title.
You can view the press conference when it starts in the player below:
- "The Ultimate Fighter" Doing Away With Live Fights
- Tito Ortiz To Be Inducted Into UFC Hall Of Fame
- UFC's Long-Term Goal: World Cup Of The Ultimate Fighter
- Winning UFC Gold Gave Benson Henderson Validation
- Frankie Edgar Not Thinking About Move To Featherweight, Focused On Bendo
- Dana White Continues Push For Use Of Technology By Fight Judges
- Forrest Griffin Talks Completing Trilogy With Tito Ortiz
- Randy Couture Talks TRT, Suggests Alternatives
- Clay Guida Eying ‘Fight Of The Night’ Honors, TKO Victory Over Gray Maynard