SFL “Challengers” is a reality television series that follows a group of MMA fighters as they compete with one another in an elimination-style competition, where their lives and relationships with each other and their families are depicted.
This unscripted drama follows 16 aspiring MMA fighters (8 girls and 8 boys) whose fates are tied along right from the first episode by none other than Mr. Raj Kundra. Every fighter will have to live, train and compete with his or her opponents and friends to become the ultimate challenger for the esteemed “Super Fight League”.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Photo: Chael Sonnen uses Pizza Sign to trash Jon Jones
- Jon “Bones” Jones vs. Quinton “Rampage” Jackson: Best of UFC 2011
- Chael Sonnen: I Don’t Have Time for “pee pee” Mouth
- Video: Chael Sonnen “Jon Jones is a selfish, entitled brat”
- Chael Sonnen thinks Belfort never shows up, feels he will fight Jones at UFC 152
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at MMA Sucka