Running the media gauntlet comes with the territory when you reach the pinnacle of mixed martial arts competition. But, even for a fighter as seasoned as Rashad Evans, the increased attention paid to a bout as high-profile as his upcoming one with UFC light heavyweight champ Jon Jones can be a bit much.
As part of the media assault, Evans spoke with Boca Raton Magazine following a training session at his new home with the Blackzilians in South Florida. You can check out the interview below to hear Rashad do his best to rephrase his answers to the same questions and also talk a potential run on Dancing with the Stars.
Popular VideoHere is the footage of Snoop Dogg shooting President Trump in his new music video. Did he cross a line?
- Video: Dramatic Come-From-Behind Win At Australian MMA Event
- BJ Penn And Jens Pulver Predict UFC 145 Winner
- UFC On FUEL TV 2 Medical Suspensions
- Roland Delorme In For Injured Johnny Bedford At UFC On FOX 3
- Chael Sonnen Comes To Alistair Overeem's Defense
- Shinya Aoki Has No Regrets About Breaking Bones, Set To Meet Eddie Alvarez Friday Night
- Recently Released Alexis Vila Targets Spot In UFC's Flyweight Division
- Video: "Countdown To UFC 145" Complete Episode
- Video: Rashad Evans Interview
- Chuck Liddell Calls Jones-Evans Odds "Ridiculous"
- "UFC 144: Edgar Vs. Henderson" Drug Test Results
- Overeem's Team Has Explanation For Test. Ratio, But It's Not TRT
- "UFC On FUEL TV 2: Gustafsson Vs. Silva" Ratings
- Video: Rashad Evans, "Georgia On My Mind"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.