As part of their continued degradation by sponsor Ecko, Brendan Schaub and Johny Hendricks were recently conned into taking a ballet lesson.
But, as with the the time they were conned into testing their escape artist skills and ended up tied to a chair while Schaub's phone got blended, all was not as it seemed. Their teacher turned out to be comedian Lynne Koplitz, who clearly enjoyed berating the two fighters as they made feeble attempts at grace.
Check out the video below.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- "Shogun" Rua Awaiting Word On Next Opponent, But Seeks Fight In Brazil
- Joe Lauzon-Terry Etim Targeted For "UFC On FOX 4"
- Video: Steven Seagal Still Taking Credit For Silva And Machida's Success
- UFC 146 Fighters Submit To Surprise Drug Testing
- Dana White Has No Interest In Signing Fedor
- Alistair Overeem: My K-1 Experience Will Come In Handy Against JDS
- Frank Mir Admits Concern Over Velasquez's Wrestling
- Jon Jones At Heavyweight? Overeem Says, "Why Not?"
- Cain Velasquez Talks Coming Back From Defeat
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.