The Ultimate Fighter 15 debuts this Friday night on FX, kicking off a new phase of the long-running reality show on a new network and with an altered format.
Coaches/rivals Dominick Cruz and Urijah Faber will coach opposing teams of lightweight and welterweight fighters as they fight their way to a UFC contract. As opposed to the previous TUF format, where six weeks of taping would be edited over months and then aired, TUF 15 will be shot and edited weekly, with live fights to accompany each episode. The show will be taped for thirteen weeks leading up to the live finale; Cruz and Faber will fight in a rubber match shortly after the show's conclusion.
Check out the video below courtesy MMA:30 to hear what some of the UFC's biggest names anticipate from the upcoming, revamped season of The Ultimate Fighter.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Video: "UFC On Fox: Diaz Vs. Miller" Press Conference
- Who Does Bendo Want Next? "All Of 'Em"
- Rampage Jackson Says Next Fight Will Be Last In The Octagon
- Dana White On Mayweather-Pacquiao: Cut The Bull**** And Split The Money
- "UFC On Fox: Diaz Vs. Miller" Press Conference Notes And Quotes
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.