UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre has been on the sidelines since April, when he repelled Jake Shields from his title at UFC 129. Since then, injuries have kept the dominant French-Canadian from facing any of the rising 170lbs contenders gunning for his title.
Currently rehabbing a severe knee injury, St-Pierre spoke with Dave Farra for Heavy MMA recently on who he's likely to face next, Nick Diaz's marijuana suspension and more. Check out the video below.
Popular VideoSNL is not a fan of the Trump administration, and it shows with every new skit they produce. Do you think they need to tone it down?
- Quick Shots: Loeffler Appearance Tonight, SFL News, Weekend MMA Events
- Lightweight Champion Michael Chandler Vs. Akihiro Gono Headlines Bellator 67
- Fedor Emelianenko Makes Mention Of Possible UFC Fight
- Chael Sonnen Continues To Fuel The Feud Between Himself And Anderson Silva
- Video: "UFC On FOX: Diaz Vs. Miller" Press Conference
- Junior Dos Santos-Alistair Overeem Official For UFC 146
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.