The fighters taking part in tomorrow nights Bellator 69 event hit the scale today. All but one of the four co-headlining tournament fighters made their significant weight classes.
Maquel Falcao weighed in at 188lbs and was give an additional two hours to make the 186lbs weight limit.
The weigh ins took place at L’Auberge du Lac Casino Resort in Lake Charles, La. Which is the same venue as tomorrow nights Bellator 69 event.
Full Bellator 69 weigh-in results below
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
MAIN CARD (MTV2)
• Maiquel Falcao (188) vs. Andreas Spang (185.8) * middleweight-tourney finale
• Karl Amoussou (170) vs. David Rickels (170.6) – welterweight-tourney semifinal
• Jessica Aguilar (115.6) vs. Megumi Fujii (116)
• Kevin Asplund (239) vs. Ron Sparks (264.6)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike.com)
• Josh Quayhagen (158.2) vs. Cliff Wright (155.6)**
• Emanuel “E.J.” Brooks (156.6) vs. Kalvin Hackney (156)***
• Booker Arthur (145.4) vs. Shanon Slack (146)
• Andrey Koreshkov (170.8) vs. Derrick Krantz (170.8)
• Josh Burns (206) vs. Richard Hale (205.5)
• Mark Holata (250.6) vs. Abe Wagner (248.8)
* Falcao has been given additional time to lose an additional 2 pounds
** Quayhagen has been given additional time to lose an additional 2.2 pounds
*** Brooks has been given additional time to lose an additional 0.6 pounds