If the teary eyed reaction on Mitch Gagnon's (9-2) face didn't represent how special it was to finally secure a win for the UFC, his post-fight comments did.
"It was a great feeling and a long time coming," said Gagnon on MMA Fighting. "I knew I belong here and just had to prove it in the cage. Hands down it was the greatest moment of my career."
Bryan Caraway (17-5) defeated Gagnon in his debut at UFC 149. Gagnon returned to action with a submission victory over Walel Watson (9-5) in the first round at UFC 152.
- Stitch Duran Claims Charles Oliveira Suffered Injury Before UFC 152 Fight
- Showtime Issues Statement In Regards To Cancellation
- More Taunting From Chael Sonnen Towards Jon Jones
- TJ Grant Finds New Home As A Lightweight
- UFC 152 Injury Report Includes Jon Jones
- Daniel Cormier On UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones
- Shoulder Injury Derailed Gilbert Melendez-Pat Healy Fight
- Brett Rogers Has A New Home With American Top Team
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.