Mike Pierce's split decision victory over Carlos Eduardo Rocha at UFC on FX: Johnson vs. McCall should have actually been announced as an unanimous decision. MMAjunkie.com confirmed the change in ruling recently.
The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation changed the decision after figuring out a card read in favor of Rocha should have read for Pierce.
"When they read 30-27 for Rocha, I was like, 'What the (expletive)?' Great, here we go again," Pierce said. "I was unaware that the judge scored it for the wrong corner, nor was I told. Judges have had a bad rap for a while now, and it's instances like this that don't help their case any."
Pierce is 14-5 in his MMA career, and 6-3 inside the UFC Octagon.
Popular VideoThis young teenage singer was shocked when Keith Urban invited her on stage at his concert. A few moments later, he made her wildest dreams come true.
- Dana White Still Wants To See Frankie Edgar At 145 Lbs.
- Forrest Griffin Promises To Retire If He Loses To Tito Ortiz
- Video: "UFC 150" Kickoff Press Conference
- Mike Pierce Has Recent Win Changed To Unanimous Decision
- Wanderlei Silva To Chael Sonnen: "This Guy Lost Respect From Me"
- Frank Shamrock Slams UFC Hall Of Fame
- Quick Shots: Dana White Jokes On Rampage, Done Buying Companies
- B.J. Penn Looking To Show Tristar & Canada What He's Really About
- Video: Wanderlei Silva Trains With Lyoto Machida At Black House
- UFC Featherweight Ross Pearson Excited To Test His Skills Against Cub Swanson, Make Title Run
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.